Friday 14 July 2017

Confessions - New Book

I didn't have privilege like most women had. The privilege of actually agreeing whether or not I want to break my virginity.  Some guy made that decision for me without my concern.

I remember back in the early 2000 a friend of mine getting married a virgin. I judged myself and spoke all sorts of bad things. Things like; I am never going to get married because of what happened to me and maybe the reason why I am not getting the love I need its because men can see what that man did on me. There was a time I even blamed myself; that he sexually abused me maybe because I pushed him to do that. All this was simply because I holding onto something that I couldn't undo, even if I had all the powers, so that is the reason why I blamed myself, I was actually angry at the fact that, that particular story of my life is beyond me.

Then I decided to forgive him after 15 years of living in bondage. It was not easy but I had to do it anyway. Forgiveness will set you free. When I decided to forgive, my life started having more meaning and I stepped into my purpose; healing the nation through faith. I am married now, my husband is my number one supporter and cheerleader. His love for me was is not measured by what happened in my past like I thought when I was busy judging myself.

It is important to develop a strong ability to forgive. I know it’s easy to think that some people don’t deserve it, or that the other person needs to apologies first. Those are natural thoughts that can keep your mind super glued to bitterness and hate. Have you realized that forgiveness is not for them? it’s for you! Where there is pure forgiveness there is profound freedom.

Grab the new copy of my book CONFESSIONS on Amazon or from me by calling +27 71 147 2389

No comments:

Post a Comment