Tuesday 12 September 2017

Confession - Malebo Oldjohn

My Confessions



When I was in primary school, between the ages of eight and eleven, someone my family trusted so much, sexually abused me. This man is still alive today. He is not one of my primary school teachers nor is he a family member. Unfortunately, he took advantage of me, firstly because I was a kid and could not have fought him off and secondly, because I was clueless about sex. All of this happened for years, about three years, if I remember correctly. He would sleep with me any time he wanted, how he wanted and however long he wanted. As for me, I did not know what he was doing to me. Remember, I was a kid and in the olden days, our parents did not speak to us about sex because they were trying to protect us from teenage pregnancies and diseases, I believe. 

All I knew was that everything he was doing to me was, not only, physically painful but it was emotionally hurtful, as well. He used to warn me, in many instances, not to tell anyone. But then, I thought that even if I wanted to tell someone, what was I going to say? I did not know that that was rape. It went on and on, until one day I saw him doing the same thing he used to do to me with another woman. The difference between that woman and myself was that she was the guy’s peer. Seeing that gave me a bit of relief as I believed that it was natural. By then, I was a child, not even a teenager, and trying to figure things out on my own. The trauma I went through caused me to wet my bed for a long time FOR MORE PURCHASE YOUR COPY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment